Girl accidentally swallows three safety pins in Majuli, admitted to hospital | News | Nelive

Girl accidentally swallows three safety pins in Majuli, admitted to hospital

Apr 20, 2017 17:39
Guwahati
41
Share
safety pins

Raising many an eyebrow a girl accidentally swallowed three safety pins in Majuli and was admitted to the Jorhat Medical College and Hospital.

The incident took place while the girl was dressing up her sister in mekhela chadar.

Source: DY365

Apr 20, 2017 17:39
Guwahati
41
Share

About Author

Subscribe to NELive WhatsApp News Alert by sending ‘Start’ to 9958459882 via WhatsApp

See also

rainfall
Northeast Staff Curator 0
Heavy rain is very likely to occur at isolated places in...
Bomb blast
Imphal Staff Curator 0
A bomb blasted here today near a police outpost at Lamlai...
bomb blasts
Imphal Staff Curator 0
Security personnel, including those of the Border Security...
Road construction
Imphal Staff Curator 58
Roads are the lifelines of society and good road is the...