Based on male behavior and experience, these form the bulk of the things many men do when they are flirting with women
We’ve gathered a list of ways men can flirt. There are a wide sample of stuff to look out for, and they do not compulsorily form the exact, complete signs you will see in all men.
However, based on male behavior and experience, these form the bulk of the things many men do when they are flirting with a woman.
The things listed here vary in degree, depending on the amount of time you and the man have known each other for, or how comfortable you have become with each other.
1. He leans in sometimes [or little more frequently] when you’re talking, trying to get as close as possible
2. He holds your gaze – a kind of way, ‘can you see how much I want you?’
3. There will be few intentional touches, harmless body contact here and there. Like, holding your hand, brushing your hair off your face. etc.
4. He tries to impress you. The great guys who know how to go about it do it subtly, but of course, women always know these things, right?
5. The beautiful, genuine, abundant compliments from him will also be there.
6. He'll makes the effort to make you laugh.
7. Always wants to spend time with you. As a matter of fact, some people believe that men desire to spend a lot more time with women when they are still at the stage of flirting than when they actually get into the relationship.