Ingredients Of Beer Batter Fish Fingers
- 300 gm river sole fish (cut to finger)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime juice
- 3/2 cup beer
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp mustard
How to Make Beer Batter Fish Fingers
- Take a bowl and combine floor with all the ingredients.
- Now stir eggs and beer in the bowl until a thin batter is formed.
- Dip the fish fingers for half an hour, keep aside. You should be able to see the fish through the batter.
- Heat oil and dip fish fingers into the batter then drop one at a time into hot oil , turning once until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain on towel pepper and serve with tarter sauce.
Source: TNT-TheNortheastToday (NDTV)