Bhoot Jolokia or Ghost Pepper is the world’s hottest chilli, but it is also a lifesaver. A favorite ingredient in major delicacies of the north east, this chilli helps to get rid of health problems, some even instantly! Used fresh, pickled, powdered or as paste, this pepper adds a distinct taste and smell to a dish. Many avoid it fearing health problems but bhoot jolokia can cure daily health issues.
- No Blocked Nose: This is the season of fever, coldand cough. It is but natural to suffer from a blocked nose. While you might be cursing for not being able to sleep properly due to difficulty in breathing through your nose, you can rely on the bhoot jolokia. It opens the clogged nasal passage, instantly!
- Prevents Fever, Flu: You might be having frequent fever and flu and you are not ok with the feeling. If you wish to chase away the high temperature, cook your favorite dish with a dash of bhoot jolokia. It depends on you how much hotness you can bear. You will sweat more and thus get healed.
- Reduces Sinusitis: Bhoot jolokia helps to open congested sinuses, leading to nasal discharge. Your sinus passage will be open due to the hotness of the chilli.
- Enhance Mood: The hotness of the chilli releases endorphins and makes you happy. Yes, the next trick to uplift your mood now.
- Cuts Flab: Hot and spicy food speeds up metabolism and ensures that you don’t over-eat. Include bhoot jolokia if you wish to get rid of your extra calories.