1. Amit Shah enters Tripurasundari Temple in shoes, Controversy sparks
However, on visiting the Tripurasundari Temple situated in Udaipur, Amit broke one of the traditions of the temple by entering with his shoe.
Related: Amit Shah starts Tripura campaign
2. Aadhar Card issuing process to begin from Feb’18 in Assam
The Aadhaar process earlier was delayed due to manpower which was scheduled to be completed by 31 December 2017. Read More...
3. Meghalaya experienced lowest temperature in 3 decades
Meghalaya on January 8 experienced its share of lowest minimum temperature of -.7°C.
4. AR Rahman named brand ambassador of Sikkim
5. 37 injured in road accident attending Amit Shah’s rally in Tripura
About 37 people were injured in three separate road accidents while moving towards Ambassa with BJP supporters to attend Amit Shah’s pre-election rally.
Party president Biplab Kumar Deb told the victim families that the party would bear all expenses for their treatment and if required they would be shifted to outside Tripura for better medication. Read More...
6. Man's testicle 'explodes like a volcano' after contracting rare salmonella strain on holiday
A 59-year-old man was left in agony after contracting a rare disease on holiday that caused one his testicles to swell to 10-times its normal size.
His swollen member exploded later when he decided to take a bath.
David Worsley is taking legal action against tour operator TUI after he caught African salmonella while on holiday in Tunisia. Read More...
Related: Cold wave grips Assam and rest of India